I still can not believe it but Sara got married on the 27th of this month and I am just so happy for her. Michael and I were able to go to her reception because it was close enough to were we are living at. So we got a puppy sister for Hope and took off for it. I had so much seeing her and she just looked so happy as well.
Here is the cute new happy couple, Sara and Andrew Moss.
Here they are both saying, "Hi," to everyone that came with the normal line thing. I still think that they are just so cute together and I am really glad that I got to meet Andrew at least one time before the wedding too. He is such a nice man and will really take great care of Sara.
Here is the cute new happy couple, Sara and Andrew Moss.
Here they are both saying, "Hi," to everyone that came with the normal line thing. I still think that they are just so cute together and I am really glad that I got to meet Andrew at least one time before the wedding too. He is such a nice man and will really take great care of Sara.
Linda and Me and Rebecca (Linda's niece) is hanging out with us. Rebecca loves to have her picture taken and who can blame her with just how cute she is.
Sara and I had a picture taken together even too! That is amazing since normally it is almost impossible to get near a bride on her wedding day. I'm just glad I got this picture with her because I will not be seeing her for a long time since she is moving so far away.
Here is their beautiful wedding cake. I love this picture because of the accidental effect I did with the top of the cake and have it look like it is glowing or something. I just love it when things like that happen!
Aren't these very beautiful quilts? I love quilting and I think that these just look fantastic! Each one of these were made for the couple by different family members. It sure was a lot of fun being able to go and I know that they are going to have a lot of fun together and many happy memories as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment