On the seventh day of December my husband and I ..................
went to a Christmas Devotional.
We had a really nice Sunday today because we got tickets for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Christmas Devotional. My family use to go to that every Christmas and it became a special tradition for me because I just loved listening to the speakers and the wonderful spirit that it would invite. Well we actually got tickets to go to it this evening and we went pretty early so that we could just enjoy our time there and the walk from our car. It was just a wonderful evening and again I loved the talks and being able to share that special moment with my husband. After the devotional was finished we tried to walk around Temple Square to look at the beautiful Christmas lights that they have up right now but it was so crowded that we decided that we would just save that for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment