Wednesday, December 24

On The 24th Day of December

On the 24th of December Hope had her..................................
very first Christmas Eve.
Hope is such a special puppy to me and so Michael and I decided that since this was her first Christmas we wanted to do as many special things with her as we could. Well since tonight is Christmas Even and all and in my family each person gets to open up one gift. So, Hope also got to open up one gift too but we picked out which gift she got to open. Here is how she reached to it.

I think next year she will be a little better about knowing what to do with the gift. We may have to think about this more but I think that it went just fine for her first gift. We hope that you all have a wonderful night and a terrific day tomorrow as well.

No comments: