Normally on Christmas night my mother cooks for everyone in the family and we all eat at my parents house. Well this year one of my older sisters offered to have it at her house and it was a lot of fun to do something different. There was also a ton of food there and we weren't able to eat it all but it tasted wonderful.
Here is Hope and me on the car ride up to my sisters house. I am so glad that Hope loves to go on car rides and sits really good when I have to hold her in my lap too.
Michael brought up his radio so that he could listen to the weather report anytime that he wanted to and Emi was really interesting in it as you can see.
Future radio licence handler!!! I think she looks so cute and I am glad that she had a lot of fun listening to the radio. She even hit a couple of buttons but that didn't do anything bad.
It was also Jossy's first Christmas too and she was so cute to watch her open up her gifts and just how the entire thing seems to fascinated her too.
Koreena did have to help her but over all I think Jossy did a wonderful job for it being her first time. Man, she is just growing up so fast I can't believe it.
Matty was so excited to open up presents that he went around the house getting everyone to come to the room and then he helped pass out gifts and sometimes he even helped you open them up. I just love him a ton!
Emi also had a lot of fun opening her gifts and when she got a book as a present she had to read it before she opened up her next gift which was so cute. It was a very fun night and it was just so nice to have my sister willing to host all of us in her home too.
Here is Hope and me on the car ride up to my sisters house. I am so glad that Hope loves to go on car rides and sits really good when I have to hold her in my lap too.
Michael brought up his radio so that he could listen to the weather report anytime that he wanted to and Emi was really interesting in it as you can see.
Future radio licence handler!!! I think she looks so cute and I am glad that she had a lot of fun listening to the radio. She even hit a couple of buttons but that didn't do anything bad.
It was also Jossy's first Christmas too and she was so cute to watch her open up her gifts and just how the entire thing seems to fascinated her too.
Koreena did have to help her but over all I think Jossy did a wonderful job for it being her first time. Man, she is just growing up so fast I can't believe it.
Matty was so excited to open up presents that he went around the house getting everyone to come to the room and then he helped pass out gifts and sometimes he even helped you open them up. I just love him a ton!
Emi also had a lot of fun opening her gifts and when she got a book as a present she had to read it before she opened up her next gift which was so cute. It was a very fun night and it was just so nice to have my sister willing to host all of us in her home too.
2 comments:
It looks like Hope had a good Christmas. Where are the pictures of you and Michael's presents? How did you guys do?
Michael and I did fine for gifts and actually this was the first time that we didn't take a picture with us with all of our gifts. I guess when you are the adult you don't have to unless you want to or you just forget because you have several other things to do.
Post a Comment