On the sixth day of December Michael and I.................
went to a party.
The Elders Quorum had a party tonight with a dinner and gifts. The dinner was very good and I enjoyed sharing some of the things with Michael. Then after dinner we opened up white elephant gifts. I always get a little nervous with that because every time I have gone to a party that does a white elephant gift I get something that is pretty horrible and sometimes just mean and uncalled for, so maybe I was a little bit more then nervous about it. Well I had a good reason to be such because I did open up a certain gift and I wanted to start crying about it (I'm not going to say what the gift was but it did follow that streak of mine). I somehow managed to just smile and appear that I was fine and I can't believe it but someone actually took that gift from me!!! I think that was just crazy that they did so but at least then I wasn't stuck with it. The gift became a huge joke and I was just totally embarrassed. I'm just glad that Michael was with me and understood how I was feeling. When we left the party Michael took me out for the night to help me calm down before we went home. So that is how the party went for me and I am just glad that I am done with that for the season hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment