All of the dogs in the family were also invited/allowed to come to the dinner party at my sisters house too which was very nice of them to allow that.

Here Brandon is holding Penny because I think she was a little tired of Matty chasing after so much that night. Penny also just likes to be held too. So where is Hope you say?
Hope had to be outside locked up in her cage. All of the other dogs were allowed inside because they are small. There is also that, "It's my house my rules," kind of thing so pretty much Hope had to be outside. I must say that I am glad that she is a Husky or else I would cry more then what I normally do for her. Hope had to be left all alone with pretty much only one toy for her to play with. I am glad that she likes to look around and the neighbor has horses and all but it is still sad to me.
I would try and check on her a lot so that she wouldn't be to lonely but it was kind of cold. I would come and check on her through the window to make sure she was ok and sometimes I would find her asleep. That is actually the first time that she has slept outside too. The only reason that I think that she slept outside though was because she never got in a nap after all of the excitement from that morning.
This is what Hope does when she is angry/upset with you. She turns her back on you and doesn't want to look at you. She is angry with me because I could not let her come inside where it was warm. My sister did offer to put her into the garage but that wouldn't work because there is no window to the garage so that we could check on her and I know that she would cry or end up hurting herself like a time before. So it was better for her to be outside so that she could see us a little but still I felt so bad for her. I went inside and told Michael how I felt so bad for Hope and that I wanted to cry because of her situation and so he did something really sweet for Hope and me.
Michael took hope outside of her cage and played with her in the snow in the backyard. I'm sure that she was still cold but at least this way she was able to move around more. He sure did make her really happy with throwing snowballs around for her to try and catch.
Michael even started to make a igloo for Hope to play in so that it would hopefully keep her a little bit warmer and all but he didn't get very far on it. Hope did at least like to sit in it and relax for a moment. It was raining a little while Michael was building it so this thing was really strong!
Here is Hope just relaxing a little bit before we have to go back home. I am so glad that I have such a sweet husband that thinks about my feeling and concerns even when no one else may understand. Hope did really good on the car ride home and really enjoyed being held and cuddled up in her blanket. She did sleep a little bit on the way home but the road was so bumpy that it kept on waking her up. I'm just glad that over all she did have a really good Christmas especially for her first one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment