Michael had a fun time covering her up in the snow. She will be a really great little kid dog because she will let them burry her in the snow, that is if they can catch her and have her calm down long enough to cover her in it. I also think that she likes the snow on her because it probably cools her off after running around crazy in the snow.
Isn't that just so funny how she will just lay there and not even care?
Now she is really covered up in the snow. You can only see her head! Good thing that it is not very deep and that she is still a little puppy or else we would have to make an even bigger pile on top of her.
Yes, Hope is that black thing that you hardly see in the picture. She decided that Michael did not cover her enough in the snow and she is rolling around all over in it to try and cover herself even better. She is even trying to eat/hold a snowball while she is doing this too.
It is really funny but after all of that snow you would think she would come out very wet or something but she was totally fine. She would just stand up and shake it all off of her and look absolutely perfect. I wish that I could do that in the morning or just whenever I wanted to. We sure did have a lot of fun playing in the snow today.
No comments:
Post a Comment