On the 19th of December Hope and I.....................
got all beautified.
Today I brushed Hope really good so that she would look and feel extra soft. It was snowing really hard today so what better then to do then spend some special girl time together. A long while after I was finished brushing her my oldest sister cut and styled my hair for me today. I really liked how it turned out and it is really hard for me to find a hair style that actually works for my face. I don't know if anyone else has as much trouble as I do with finding a good hair style or even a stylist to do it but man do I ever have that problem. I find someone and then they move away or I have to move away. So here is Hope and me after a day of girl time.
I think we both look really cute and we sure are going to have to find some more girl time fun things to do together again. (On a really funny note: Michael has been home quite some time now and he still hasn't noticed that I got my hair cut and styled and that Hope got brushed. I know that is a normal guy thing to not notice but Michael is so different then other guys because normally he always notices it right away, that is why it is funny. It just made me laugh a little bit that is all and I will tell him what we did today very soon too.)
I think we both look really cute and we sure are going to have to find some more girl time fun things to do together again. (On a really funny note: Michael has been home quite some time now and he still hasn't noticed that I got my hair cut and styled and that Hope got brushed. I know that is a normal guy thing to not notice but Michael is so different then other guys because normally he always notices it right away, that is why it is funny. It just made me laugh a little bit that is all and I will tell him what we did today very soon too.)
2 comments:
I love your hair!!! It is so cute like that!!! Hope looks great too!! Sounds like you two had fun together.
We girls did have a ton of fun together and thanks for the compliment about my hair. I'm just glad that my sister had time to do if for me with her very busy schedual.
Post a Comment