Hope Meets Snoopy
Brandon has this really cute Snoopy stuff animal thing that plays music and moves around. Well for fun I wanted to see what Hope would do with it. I knew that she was not going to bit it or attack it or anything like that but still it was so cute that you have to see.
Wasn't that just so adorable!?!? I love how she is not afraid of things and is willing to learn and figure things out. To bad that we all can not be like that sometimes. At least she has gotten to experience something new for the day and did really good I think so.
2 comments:
What a cute little Snoopy. Hope is so cute!!!
I love Brandons dancing and singing Snoopy! I am really impressed that when I told Hope to give Snoopy a kiss that she actually did it. I don't know if you noticed that or not but if not watch the video again and see if you can catch that happening. That was my favorite part of the film.
Post a Comment