I can not believe it but again I am guilty of not posting. I go through the day with a few things that I think would be fun to post about to let you all know what we have been up to but I just don't get around to it. So this is going to be another try to catch up thing. If you remember in my last post I was saying how I was having a hard time trying to get things organized in our new place. Well we finally made a advancement that I am very happy with. We bought some lamps to light up our apartment. Our apartment lighting is pretty much natural lighting which is nice because it saves us money but it makes it hard to do things in the evening. The living room and office are really the worst places. So once Michael got a pay check we decided that we would go and get some lamps. We found some that were not that expensive at Wal-Mart and got them. Lucky for us we already had some light-bulbs to put in them so we could use them right away. I thought that you would like to see what the lamps look like.
They work really good and it has made such a difference in our apartment. I have the lamp in the living room just where I want it but the one in the office is still not in a permeate home or at least it will not be until I know where everything is going to go. (I hope you all enjoyed the fact that I took a picture of the lamp without letting you see much of anything else so you still have to wait for pictures of the apartment. Yes, I am so evil.)
No comments:
Post a Comment