I have been wanting to start a tradition with Michael that around the 4th of July we get a shirt that is patriotic. Last year we did tie dye shirts with Michael's family which was way fun. I loved how we all matched because it made it easier to find everyone in our group when you were walking in a crowd of people. I also like the idea of having a new shirt too (smile). So while we were out looking for a patriotic bandanna for Hope to wear this holiday I was looking for something for us too that we could kind of make so that it wouldn't be that expensive but still something fun. Well we found some plain white shirts and then some iron on stars.
I know that the shirts are going to be kind of simple but sometimes the simple shirts looks the best. I also like the fact that this is not going to be a very long project so I know that it will get done in time for the 4th of July. I just hope that this tradition doesn't turn into us getting shirts and then make them patriotic. I guess only time will tell on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment