Wednesday, July 1

Tub Full Of Hope

One of the most wonderful things about Hope is how she likes water. I don't mean to just drink it but to play in it. Oddly enough she sometimes even enjoys taking a bath. How many dogs do you know like that? Since it has been so hot lately Michael and I decided that Hope could use a bath so as to help her keep cool (even though she stays inside with me a lot of the time). When we had everything ready for her I went up to her and asked if she was ready for a bath and this is the reaction that I got.Doesn't it seem like she is saying, "Yes, please!"? She was so excited that she ran to Michael. We have to give Hope her baths in the bathtub because we don't have a hoes for out front and I am not sure how much our new landlord would like that since they really don't even like it when you wash your car. I really don't mind that much but sometimes it would just be a bit easier to wash her outside. Anyways, hope was so extra cute with her bath that I had to show you her in the tub.Yes, she actually got into the tub and waited for us to hurry up. She can be so funny sometimes but I still think that it was super cute of her to do that.Now we are finally filling up the buckets to dump on her so that the bath may start and she still thinks that we are not going fast enough. After we are done bathing her we let her shake as much as she wants to outside on our little lawn area. She does great staying right with us (especially when she knows she will get a treat for doing so). Then I dry her off the rest of the way with her towels that she just loves to play in. It just makes the bath time extra special for her. This bath time Hope really got spoiled because I trimmed the fur in-between her paws and cleaned her ears and brushed her teeth really good. I must say that it is very nice to have a happy clean puppy around.

No comments: