Wednesday, July 1

Dear Elder

My little brother has been in the MTC for a few weeks. I have not had a chance to write him for one thing or another (like couldn't find paper, then couldn't find the envelopes) because the office is such a unorganized mess (even still). I have been feeling really bad that I just have been unable to write to him. But lucky for me my mother told me of this really nice website that you can go to that you can write a letter and they will send it to the missionary. It is at http://www.dearelder.com/ but the thing is that they will only do it for free if the missionary you are writing to is in the Provo MTC. If your missionary is in another area they can still send a letter to them but it will cost you some money. You also have to be careful that you do not get to personal in the letter because the people that print off your letter can read it and what not. Even with some of the set backs I think that it is a pretty good idea to do for the missionaries and their families. It at least made me feel better that I was able to write to my brother and now all I have to do is wait to know if he really got it or not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrew told me that you can also send cookies online too..I'm not sure how..if you really want to know I can ask him. Where is Brandon going to?

Monica said...

I have heard that too. Like you can send it in a care package or something. You have to pay for it and that is how the site makes most of there money to keep going. I think it is a super cute idea and I am sure that the missionaries love it. Brandon is going to be going to the New York, New York North Mission and it is spanish speaking. I have been told that he is getting to know the language really well.