Wednesday, July 15
The 4th's Family Pictures
You will remember that in a earlier post I mentioned how I was going to make Michael and I some matching T-shirts for the 4th of July (link on, 'matching T-shirts). Well it is kind of funny but I didn't get around to doing them until the night of the 3rd. But hey, at least they got done and I think that they turned out really good. We wore them the entire day of the 4th and since we just all looked so cute we had to do a family picture. This is also kind of a new tradition that I would like Michael and I to do (a family picture on the 4th of July).
This is one reason that I take the pictures in the family. It just isn't safe to give Michael the camera. I am dusting the fireplace area since we decided that would probably be the best place for us to take the pictures.
I got my picture with Hope first. I think that we look pretty cute together even with my face being pretty sunburned from that morning.
Now here are the best lookers of the family. Michael and Hope without a doubt.
This years family picture! I am sure glad that we did this since we haven't done a family picture in a long time. It is just nice to have a updated one. I am also impressed with how well Hope did with actually looking at the camera. But I think that we are going to need to find someone to take the picture for us so that we can get a better shot. We had to put the camera on a chair but then again you really just have to work with what you've got.
I had to put this one in of Hope. It is totally one of my favorites. My little patriotic girl. Now it is time to get messy and eat some lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment