Saturday, July 4

Happy 4th of July!!!

This is just going to be a very quick post to say, "HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!" This is one of my favorite holiday's because I love how everyone shows the love that they have for this country with being patriotic. I love that you can be among people that you do not know and yet you can both celebrate the thankfulness that you feel for living here in this beautiful land. I also love the ways that we celebrate it with parades and fireworks but I also love to see the family traditions that come about because of this holiday. Michael and I have a TON of things planned for the day and I really only had this little moment to write before we are off again but I will let you all know of the fun that we had today. Hope all of you have a wonderful day too.

No comments: