Wednesday, July 15
Smore Tradition
I don't really know anyone that does not like smores. They always taste great and are just a fun mess that you can eat. I decided that I would like to try and make it a tradition to have some smores for the 4th of July. Michael liked that idea a lot but I am sure it was because he wanted the marshmallows. I normally have only eaten smores when I am camping. Michael and I haven't been camping for real in such a long time that we were do for some fun smores. So we made some as part of our lunch. Good thing we did our family pictures before lunch since we had on white shirts and all.
We made them outside even though it was pretty hot.
This is serious business now. Michael does a great job at making smores. Don't know if that is from to much practice or just talent.
Mine are done and ready to eat. Don't they just look yummy? Well they were.
Sadly Hope was not allowed to have any but she did end up getting a doggy treat so that she could feel included in all of the fun. (I didn't know if you notice or not but she is actually not tied up outside. That is right we gave her a chance to prove that she could be a good outside and stay right next to us. I know we can't do this a lot but it was a special day.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment