Wednesday, July 1

New Cloths

I have never liked shopping for cloths, especially for myself, because I can never find anything good and if it is good it usually just doesn't work out. Like doesn't look good on me or they don't have my size. However, it is really fun to shop for cloths when it is for Michael to wear. I don't get to do that often and it has been a really long time since we have gotten something for him too. He didn't want to get anything but he has been needing some new shirts very, very badly! That was all that we actually ended up getting him, shirts. We got three plain tee shirts and we got a few button up ones. When we got home with them I made Michael try them on to see how they really looked on him. I know, why didn't we just have him try them on at the store? Well if you had seen the stores changing room you wouldn't want to go in either (very scary). All of the tee shirts worked out great and looked good on him but some of the button up shirts were way to big. The funny about that is that we got the size that we normally do for him with the button up shirts. I guess I must not be feeding him enough. He did have one shirt that was a bit to small. Like it looked okay but I am sure that it would eventually become uncomfortable or something. We took the shirts that didn't work back to the store and tried to find them in the right size but they had changed the store layout! In the same day that we got the shirts! So we couldn't find them and got some different ones that worked better anyways. Michael did tell me later that he was actually very pleased with what we got and happy that I had pushed him into getting some new cloths. Guys sure can be funny but I still love him a ton.

No comments: