Thursday, July 16

Home Tour

Now with the apartment all cleaned and organized I can let you all see what it looks like. FINALLY!!! I thought that it would be fun to do a video for you all but this video is going to have a little bit of a twist to it. Hope is going to be the one giving you the tour. I am in the video but I just tell you all what each room is so that you can know. (Some warning: don't watch this video to many times. That is all that I am going to say about that.) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So that didn't work very well. It was too shaky and I couldn't see anything that well. It was funny though!

Unknown said...

Yeah i see why you shouldn't watch it too many times! lol!! That was fun!! I just feel a little dizzy now!!

Monica said...

Linda-I knew it wasn't going to work the same as if I had done it and that was one of the reasons that I did it. Didn't want you all seeing to much because then that means that you have to come and visit. :)

Sara-I always feel dizzy when I watch it. It sure was fun to try something new like that.