Wednesday, July 15
Organized to Perfection
I can not believe it but.............I'M DONE WITH PUTTING THIS HOUSE INTO ORDER!!!! All of the rooms in the house are just how I want them to look. Everything is in a proper place and easy to get to or at least find. The kitchen looks perfect (for what I had to work with), the dinning room, living room are beautiful. The office is just amazing with how it turned out and the bedroom is a nice and peaceful area. I can not believe that I did it and that the house looks this good. I am just so glad that I have a great husband that is patient with me and my need for order. He was so sweet for helping me out with it all. The only thing left really is just to hang a couple more picture up (and I'm doing that today!). I am just so happy about this (if you can't tell)!!! I hope you also realize that this also means that I can finally take picture of the apartment for you all to see too. I know you all have been waiting a long time and you will soon be rewarded for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment