Michael and I went to the Pasco parade for the beginning of our fourth of July. We left as early as we could so we would be sure to get a spot. There was really no need to worry about that since most people didn't arrive at the parade (or at least our area) until after the parade had started. It sure was fun to watch it as a family day out. Although I was a little surprised that the people that came to see the parade had not dressed up in patriotic outfits. We were pretty much the only ones that I saw dressed up for the holiday. But we still had a good time Hope most of all I believe. Hope got a lot of attention from people in the parade and several of them (as they passed by us) would actually slow down enough to tell us what a beautiful dog we had. Several of the kids actually said hello to her. I think we will just have for find a way to get Hope in a parade one day. I did end up taking a lot of pictures of the parade so I decided that it was time to try and do a slide show. I hope you like it and be patient as I try to figure this thing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment