Monday, July 27

Book Series In A Week

I have never been a great reader and when I was little I actually hated to read. I just wasn't very good at it so I wouldn't do much of it but now it seems like I can not get enough. Michael says that it is probably because I denied myself of books too much as a kid and am trying to make up for it. Who knows but that might be true. One thing that I never thought I would or even could do was read an entire book series in just one week. I came across these great books and just could not put them down. They are called the Frog Princesses Tales. I JUST LOVE THEM!!! It is just such a great twist from a old fairy tale that becomes something totally new. I think that the books are very funny but also have some seriousness to them too. I would totally recommend these books to everyone and anyone (they are that good). Anyways, here is the order of the books just in case you ever decided to read them. The Frog Princess, Dragon's Breath, Once Upon A Curse, The Salamander Spell, and The Dragon Princess. Happy Reading!!!

No comments: