Wednesday, July 15

Home Library

One of the things that held up getting the office done was our home library. I never really thought that we had collected too many books but once I started to lay them all out into groups the realization hit me hard. It took me several days just to get the books into the right order and back on the bookshelves. Hope was, again, my supervise and at first she thought that it was fun to have all of the books out. That is until she realized that she couldn't play with the books and that they also took up so much space that she really couldn't play in the living room any more either. To help give you an idea of how bad it was here is just a small part of the room.Now try to imagine there being like five to six times more of this. Yeah, we have a lot of books and sadly I can still think of some more books that I would like to add to our library. I have no idea where I would put them though because all of the bookshelves are full. We all had a hard time walking around the mess that I had created but I knew it was going to be worth it. But at least Hope was able to manage better then us with her small feet.Hope even found a good spot to take a nap. I am sure that the next time I take a book out of the bookshelf Hope is going to run away and hide in thinking that I'm going to do this mess again.
.
Another thing that I just realized is that I have not kept you up to date with what I have read. I know that in my older post I would give you a picture of what the book looked like and tell a little bit about it to you but I have read so many books that I think this time I will just give you all a list and you can go out and try to find it and see if it is something that you would like to read. The books that I have read are: Fablehaven, Secrets Of The Dragon Sanctuary; Calling On Dragons; Talking To Dragons; Collier's Junior Classics, The Young Folks Shelf Of Books #2 Once Upon A Time; and another book that I stopped reading because it was really bad/scary (to descriptive). I haven't quit started another book since the last one and it is hard to get time to read with all of the things that I have been needing my attention more. If any of you hear of a good book to read let me know please.

No comments: