Saturday, July 4

Share A Smile

Hope has this toy that is a very long and skinny red dog. This toy dog also has a very big smile on his face which at first I thought was kind of creepy but it grew on me and became kind of cute. It has been coming apart for quite some time now but I still let Hope play with it. This is just one of the toys that I am not going to even try to fix because the time that I did try to fix it (several know that I think of it) never holds. One day when Hope was playing with it she did a really funny and super cute thing and I ran to get the camera but when I got back she had stopped. I never got my picture and that was a long time ago and the toy is worse then ever and so I decided that it was time to get rid of the thing. I guess Hope must have known what I was thinking because she started to play with the toy in that super funny and cute way.Yes, this is it. She is sharing a smile with the toy dog. So cute!Here you can see more of Hopes pretty teeth while she shares her smile with the toy dog.Just another cute picture of Hope playing with her toy.This picture is just a little creepy to me but I still wanted you to see it because the toy dogs smile looks like it it more of Hopes smile. Well I hope that you all enjoyed that and maybe smiled a little bit yourself while looking at the pictures. Now go out and share a smile with another. Not in this way of course.

No comments: