Friday, June 26
Organized?
I am going crazy!!! I totally hate to unpack!!! One, you have to clean it all and two, you have to find a place to put it all. I have finally gotten the kitchen, dinning room, living room, bathroom and hall closet just how I want them or at least passable for the time being. So the office and master bedroom are killing me. The office has been my big project lately with trying to get things in order there but it is just not working out how I want it to be. I know it is going to take time to get things how I want them but I want it to at least be functional and not so much of a eye sore. My idea setting is to have it look as good as my oldest sisters place. I am a great organizer so I know it is possible it is just taking much longer then what I have had it planned too. I also don't want to take any pictures of the inside of the apartment to show you until it looks good. So I am sorry but you are all just going to have to keep waiting still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment