Tuesday, June 2

Flowers Full Of Hope

I just love it when the flowers start to come out and all of the beautiful colors that you get. So of course I have to take Hope out to get pictures of her in them. But before I forget, I have learned something new about my camera!While is was messing with the camera, trying to fix it again, I came across this feature that lets you take pictures in neutrals and black and white! Isn't that cool? I took this picture before we were leaving for Maren's play. I think that I am going to have to learn how to get some good pictures this way but it is something for me to work on with my camera skills. I did like how this one turned out though. (The camera still is broken, sadly.)At my in-laws house they have the most beautiful flowers growing. The yard really look amazing. I took these pictures before we left, to go back home, the next day after we had seen the play.I just love this picture and the only thing that I think that could have made it better is if Hope was wearing her red bandanna.Another favorite of mine. I love these little flowers and I am sad to say that I don't know what they are called. I also have no clue what Hope was looking at but the picture still turned out good. In fact, she was having a hard time focusing with me this day.At least that is a little better for some attention.This one is Michael's favorite that I took that day. Hope was just very interested in the tulips for some reason. I like how her bandanna matches them in this picture.I finally had to put my camera down for a minute so that we could get the car/truck all packed up to go. Hope was trapped in the back yard and she was a little frustrated with us because she wanted to be helping. I had to get a picture of her on the other side of the fence. (I know, I really only did put the camera down for a minute.)This picture just makes me laugh. Hope could not stick her head very far threw the fence except for this one spot. What a silly little girl.Hope now has decided that since we are not going to let her out that she is going to do it all by herself.I still can not believe that she was able to do it. We are going to have to make sure that when we get a home that the fence is much higher then this one. (She did get into trouble for doing this and didn't do it again just to let you all know.)Before we left I had to get a picture of Hope with her Aunt Toffie. I still can't believe how much bigger Hope is now compared to Toffie. I remember when she was smaller and they were just as cute as they are now together.Toffie by herself as we are now heading out the door. I do love how this picture came out too and I am so glad that I am already getting better with the neutral setting but then again it is not that hard when you have a great little dogie model.

No comments: