I know that it has been a very long time since my last post and I have had internet for quite a bit which it is wonderful to have it back. So why have I not posted? Well to be honest I have been really busy with everything that has happened this last month but I am now ready to get it all out so I hope you are ready for the fun (at least you can take it at your own pace).
.
.
Now I know in my last post you read about my cleaning for the entire week. Well before that cleaning happened a few other things that I want to tell you about happened as well. The first was that we went to Maren's last high school play. I was really worried that we were going to miss it but thankfully we didn't. We were planning to see it on the Friday night that we had moved into our apartment but with how long everything was taking we had just barley missed it. At least they were doing the play again on that Saturday night which we did make. Maren did a wonderful job in the play and I had a great time. I took some pictures but not all of them turned out very good (as you know my camera is dying). So here are some that I did.
This is the name of the play. It looks good already don't it?
I know that it is a little blurry and sorry about that but it was what my camera let me get. Maren is in the middle of the picture. She is a, "Who-Mommy." (Something that was kind of funny now, but not at the time, was that my flash went off without me telling it to do so and it was no flash photography at the play. I know I am such a rebel or at least my camera is.)
Here is with my flash off and Maren is still in the middle of the picture. I sure do hope that you can see how her hair is styled. It was really cool but I also know that it was painful too.
Here are some of the lead characters for the play. They did a wonderful job!
The guy in the middle with the fun hat was the, "Cat in the Hat," and I have to tell you that he was a ton of fun to watch. Next to Maren he was one of my favorites of the play that night. The other person that you see (in the zip up sweater) was the other lead character of the night and he was a, "Who," too.
Here ,"Mommy Who Maren," is with her husband and two cute little children. What a cute little who family! At this point I knew that I was not going to be getting to many good pictures so I decided to try a video to see if I would happen to get a better shot of Maren.
I think that it turned out way better then what I had hoped for. I didn't get the beginning part of the song but I did get the fun part of the dancing at least.
Another fun thing about the play was that Maren was also a Lion! She did a great job as this role too and was a blast to watch. I love how they did her costume.
I hope that you can see her in this picture. I know that it is kind of small but she is in there. A lot of the other people kept walking in front of her which would frustrate me but I guess I should be happy that I at least got something. I also had to do another video of her as a lion since the last one went so good.
I know that it wasn't long but at least you got to see just how cute she was.
I'm congratulation Maren after a wonderful performance in the play. Man!!! I'm really short.....oh well. I think Maren's cool hair style for the play makes her look way talker then me. I told you her hair was cool.
Michael also had to tell his sister what a wonderful job she did in the play. I love Maren's outfit too, don't you? Now something fun that all of the cast does is go out to dinner at a restaurant. They go to Red Robbins (I love that place!) and that is what they did again this night. Maren's mother and father normally go too but Michael was so tired and he was feeling a little sick that Michael and his dad just both went home and us girls just went to Red Robbins. IT WAS A BLAST!!! I love hanging out with Maren and I think that we always have a wonderful time. We both got some great food and ended up sharing some of it.
Maren had this great idea for a picture and I am so glad that I had my camera with me and that it was actually working good too. It sure was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment