Tuesday, June 2
1st Day On The Job
I have to say again how happy I am that Michael was able to find a job in his field with some very wonderful people. Just getting this job was a miracle and we would like to thank everyone that kept us in your prayers and for all of the extra love and support that you have given to us. Something amazing about this job is that since we moved into our apartment so early I was a little worried that they would not let Michael work until the day that they had agreed on. So after we had gotten our car unloaded and the paper work taken care of for the apartment, Michael quickly went over to the company to let them know that we had gotten here safely and to also ask if it would be okay to start a little bit early. It was going to be an entire week before he was suppose to start and that just seemed like a long time to me. He was gone for quite a bit (reason why we missed the play on the Friday night) and when he did come home he told me that it was fine for him to start early. YEAH!!! Michael even said that his boss asked if he wanted to start the very next day. I would have loved that but going to Maren's play was more important and we could wait. Now I know that this must sound out of order from all of the other things that I have posted about but it isn't. After we got back from the play that Monday was Michael's first day at his REAL job. He was so excited. It was like a little kids excitement on Christmas morning. Michael had a wonderful first day and was so happy that he was working with great people that actually care about you. That first week he told me that he just did a lot of reading about their programs and thing but that he was going to start his very first project soon. (It was during his first week that I did all of that clean like I had been telling you before and I am still glad that it is all said and done with too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment