Tuesday, June 9

Farmers Market

It was only after I married Michael that I enjoyed going to the farmers market. I had gone a few times with one of my older sisters but I never felt like any of it really applied to me. I did have fun with her don't get me wrong but it was just a different kind. The day after Maren's graduation Michael and I with his parents and of course the dogs went to the farmers market that is really close to their house. I had been several times and was excited to go just to walk around and look at what was there. I really enjoyed looking at the plants this time since now Michael and I have an area to plant. It sure changes your prospective on them or at least it did with mine. While we were there we heard some music and went over and watched.These two guys were preforming some Irish music. It was a blast listening to them! I really would have gotten one of their CD's if I had the money, they were that good. I don't remember the name of the group unfortunately though.Hope even had a great time listening to them and stayed pretty focused on them until a lady in front of us notice Hope and how cute she was. The lady wanted to feed her some chicken but we just said thank you but she can't have it because it makes her sick. The farmers market was just the start of a busy fun filled day for us.

No comments: