Friday, June 26
Five Years
I can not believe it but Michael and I have now been married for five years and ten days. Where did the time go? Yes, I didn't blog on our anniversary for several reasons but the main one was that I was terrible sick. So as you can guess we didn't do anything for our anniversary. Well at least I didn't. Michael, the poor guy, was stuck taking care of me and the house. He was sweet enough to go out and buy me a little rose bush of yellow flowers though. I am sure that he got the flowers to try and make me feel better but I like to think that they were also for our anniversary too. I am just glad that I have a really sweet and understanding husband. We did go to the temple a few days later (even though I was still pretty sick) because we wanted to go and also it was our ward temple night so there was several good reasons. It was nice to be able to go and do something for our anniversary even though it wasn't on the actual day. I was sad that I was not able to do what I had planned for Michael but then again I can do it next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment