Tuesday, June 2
May Birthdays
I feel terrible that I missed two birthdays! In my defence we didn't have the internet at the time so I really couldn't tell you all about it. The first one was my little brother-in-laws birthday in May. I want to say now, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVEN THOUGH IT IS BELATED!!!" He is on a mission in Brazil at the moment and having a wonderful time too. I did get to talk to him on the phone for only a couple of minutes on Mother's Day, when we were at Michael's parents house. I was the one that answered the phone and the last person to just say hi and how are you to him too. His phone call got cut a little short but at least I got to hear him talk. It sure was nice to be able to go down for Mother's Day just to be there for his phone call. It was also great to be out of the house after all of that cleaning that I had done that week too. We also spread the apartment for bugs so it was another great reason to go but we really did go mostly for the phone call. The second person that had a birthday this month was my nephew that lives on the other coastal side of the states. I didn't even get to talk to him on his birthday because we didn't have a phone hooked up even (I know we are a little slow at getting things together but it takes time). I was told that he had a wonderful birthday and even got a bike. So, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! I LOVE YOU A TON!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment