Friday, June 26
Father's Day
Father's day was a lot of fun in our family. I was going to make breakfast for Michael but he made it for me (not totally sure how that happened......yeah, still don't know how). Then we got a calling that day for our ward. We are now the new primary teachers for the 11-12 year olds. It was so hard not to brake out laughing when they asked us to do that. The reason is because in the last ward that we were a part of we were the Sunday school teachers for the 12-13 year olds. Yeah, it was pretty funny. I had to tell my dad and he got a really good kick out of it too. I know this is going to be a tuff calling but I also have no doubt that it is also were the Lord wants us to be. I am just grateful that I get to team teach with Michael again or else I am sure I would go crazy. The rest of the day was pretty low key from there. Michael got a candy bar that melted in no time flat and so we froze it and then it was to hard to eat (just couldn't win with it so he had to eat it). I think all in all it was a pretty good day and hopefully the next father's day Michael will let me cook for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment