Tuesday, June 9
Visiting Childhood Home
Before Michael and I headed back to our apartment I had to stop by my old house in Oregon. It has become a kind of tradition almost to just go back and look to see how it is changing. We don't go back every time that we visit Oregon just to let you know. I have so many happy memories of the place and it is just fun to see it grow and change like me. It really doesn't bother me to see it different then how I knew it. Ok, it did bother me the first time that I went back but that was several years ago. This time we didn't stay long because we were doing a lot of things that day and needed to get back on the road but it was still fun to visit it again. I thought that you would all like to see what it looks now.
As you drive down the street towards the house this is the lovely view that you get. Remember this is what the house looks like now. When I was growing up in it the house was a orange color and lots of other things were different.
Now you can see the front door area. Yeah it is kind of hidden in the back corner and that is something that hasn't changed over the years. I wish that I could have gotten a picture of what the backyard looked like since it has changed a lot too but its all good. Hope you enjoyed my little memory lane and the end of the fun weekend that Michael and I had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment