Monday, April 13

WE GOT IT!!!!!!

OK, I AM A VERY HAPPY PERSON!!! We finally got a e-mail from the company that Michael had a job interview with. Remember the one that we took a trip to meet with? If you don't that is okay you can read it again (just click on the word trip). We got the e-mail/offer on Friday, late afternoon, while we were at the hotel with Michael's parents. Now I know this really has nothing to do with the job but I wanted to show you a picture of how cute the hotel beds were.Okay now back to the great news. I am so happy that Michael has a job and that he will be able to finally use the things that he learned in college to help them out. Michael has just been so excited about receiving it that he has not stopped talking about it and making plans and things to get us out there. I do have to admit that I am going crazy at times with all of his questions. We did write them back an acceptance letter/e-mail already and they said that they are very happy to have him abroad. We don't know when his starting date is yet but we will figure it out soon enough. The next hard thing to do is to find a place for us to live. Like we did find that one place that we really like but they don't have anything open for a little bit and we are so ready to be out there right now. Like it is wonderful to finally have a real job but so many more things are still up in the air and I just hope that we can catch them all. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for us just a little longer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!! That is awesome that you are finally doing it and that it is happening!!! I just can't get over it.

Monica said...

I can not get over it either.