Even though Hope celebrated Easter with Jimmy and his family we still had a visit from the Easter bunny at our house. The funny thing about it is that the Easter bunny only visited Hope and not Michael and me. We were fine with that because we really didn't want any candy and like we need it too. I think that the Easter bunny also knew that it was Hopes very first one so he wanted it to be extra special for her.
This is what the Easter bunny left for Hope. A cute little bunny, some bunny ears to wear and two eggs with a special surprise inside.
I have no doubt that Hope already knew that the surprise inside of the eggs was going to be because she could not stop licking her lips. But before she was allowed to open up the eggs we wanted her to try on her new bunny ears.
I love how cute she looks in them. What a good sport she is for me. She didn't like them that much at first but Hope did end up liking them a lot.
My dad said that Hope was the Easter Beagle! I laughed so hard at that and told him no that he was wrong. Hope is the Easter Beagles cousin that also helps with putting out the eggs but doesn't get as much credit for it as the Easter Beagle. Now you all know her secret second life as the Easter Husky.
Here Hope is looking over all of the hard work that she put in of spreading the Easter eggs for all of the little children that were going to be doing egg hunts today.
You can see that Penny is really impressed but also wondering where her Easter basket is outside. There sure was a lot of eggs that the Easter Husky had to put out. But the Easter Husky did learn from the master, the Easter Beagle.
Michael and I did manage to catch the Easter Husky for a moment to get a quick family picture. It sure was nice of her to give us a little time with her busy day and all. After we were done outside with Hope and her cute bunny ears we decide that it was time to let her play with the other things that she had gotten from the Easter bunny.
Hope was really excited to play with her bunny. She actually knew that the Easter bunny was bring it to her but that she couldn't play with it then so now she doesn't let it out of her sight for very long. It is totally going to be another favorite toy of hers.
When we were finally able to get the bunny from her we let her open up her plastic Easter eggs that the Easter bunny had left for her. I didn't know how she would do at getting the eggs open but it is good to keep on challenging her intelligence too. She really had no problem opening them because her most favorite treat was calling to her stomach.
As you could see in the video Matty was with us. I'm sure you also notice how fast Hope opened up that Easter egg too. What a smart little girl I have!
Now with the Easter celebration over for Hope, and the rest of the family, I'm sure everyone will sleep well tonight. At least after the sugar wears off. I hope you notice how Hope is holding her bunny. See, I told you that she didn't want to let that thing out of her sight and that is even when she is sleeping. Happy Easter Everyone (a little belated)!
2 comments:
Thats funny, Easter Beagle! (In the video I liked how matty Yells Woo! So loud funny!
Haven't you heard of the Easter Beagle? You know Snoopy is his other name. If you don't believe me you can look it up yourself or ask someone else.
Post a Comment