Tuesday, April 14

Childrens Egg Hunt

When church was over the grandchildren (our nieces and nephew) were coming over to do a egg hunt in the back yard. This is the first year that Michael and I have actually lived close enough so that we could go and watch (since we don't have any kids to participate in the egg hunt). I loved how excited everyone was especially Matty who kept on asking if he could go outside early.Emi played the piano while she waited to go outside for the egg hunt. I know that you all must be wondering or amazed at how well she can play from just looking at the music that is on the piano.Jossy was getting her picture taken of her lovely Easter outfit that my sister found while she was pregnant with Jossy. I think that she looks so cute in her dress even with her funny face that she is making. Jossy got that little rabbit from the Easter bunny and I think that it is a perfect size for her.Matty in his Easter cloths and looking good. He was mostly happy to just be outside. You can see that he is totally ready for the egg hunt to begin.Once the egg hunt began they were all off really fast going for the closest egg and then spreading out. Jossy was really more interested in playing with the eggs then collecting them. But remember she is still pretty little too so of course she would do that more.Matty is showing me how full his basket was getting. Good thing there was not a lot of chocolate in the eggs or my sister was going to have quite a night with him.All of the kids together after all of the eggs have been collected. I think Jossy was not happy because she didn't get as many as her brother and cousin did.It is so cute how Matty and Emi are such good friends. I love how they are holding each others hand here.Another fun thing that Matty got to do was play with his new gift that the Easter bunny brought him, a bubble wand! It was a ton of fun to watch him play with it and see Penny run after a few of the bubbles close enough to the ground for her to pop. You can read about the Easter fun that Matty and his family had on my sisters blog. (I have two links here: first, on the word sister; second, on the word blog. They both deal with Easter celebration so enjoy reading them if you want to do so.)

No comments: