Monday, April 13

Jordi & Julies Wedding

Julie and Jordi got married in the Idaho Falls Temple on Saturday morning. They are such a cute little couple and I am so happy for them. It was a lot of fun to see them get married and Michael and I had a wonderful time remembering when we got married in the Bountiful Temple. That day was full of surprisingly interesting incidents too. The first incident happened when I was helping to push Grandpa's wheel chair into the ceiling room before everyone else came into the room. There was a few others in the room with us and we sat there for some time before anyone else came. When other people started to come into the room I didn't recognize any of them and thought that they must be from Jordi's side but when we asked them they said a totally different name. We quickly found out that they had put us with the wrong couple and finally found where we were suppose to be. I'm not really surprised that there was that mix up because it was really busy that day. We then took some pictures outside with family and the cute couple (of course) and when that was finished people started to leave. I stayed around because I wanted to get some of my own pictures of the new happy married couple, mainly for my scrapbooking. I must say that the photographer was such a wonderful person as to let me tag along with Julie's parents and Jordi's brother-in-law who was doing a film for them. I sure did learn a lot of things from just following along and got some really cute picture too. Now to let you know up front my camera was having a ton of problems that day. My camera has actually been slowing dying but just this weekend it has gotten a lot worst so please forgive my pictures.Here Julie and Jordi are coming out of the temple now married for all time and eternity. Congratulations you two love chickens (I think that is how you say it).This is one of my favorite pictures that I took that day. There are so many things that I love about it but I love the look that they are giving to each other the most I think. It was at that point that I had wished that Michael had stayed with me but he had to go back to the hotel at that point, maybe another wedding.Another favorite of the morning. Isn't Julies dress beautiful? Sorry that you also can not see much of the train but maybe in another picture you will see it.Jordi is so good looking here and he doesn't even have to smile. I know that you probably can not see it but he is wearing a suit that has penguin tails. I love tuxes like that!In this picture you can really see Julies dress good. I guess the picture would have been better without the cars in it but like I said a lot of people where there that day getting married too.I love how they would hid behind Julies flowers just so that they could make out in front of everyone but have some privacy too. Wish Michael and I had thought about that on our wedding day.Julie has caught the biggest catch of her life and I think that he is going to be a keeper, wouldn't you agree?Now you can see the couples wedding rings. I guess you also get to see Julies beautiful flowers and let me tell you that they smell great. I got to hold them a couple of time and I really enjoyed them.I love this picture of Jordi because it seem to me like he is thinking, "Men, she is all mine and don't even think of it or there will be trouble. BIG trouble!"I hope that you all notice just how sweet Jordi is because he even help his wife carry her flowers while we were going to different areas of the temple ground to take pictures. Michael was sweet enough to do that for me too when we got married.Then again who needs flowers when you have a man.Cute couple again in front of the temple. I love how couples on their wedding day just seem to glow.It is so cute that Jordi can sweep Julie off her feet. I'm sure that Jordi will find ways to do that every day. (You can also see Julies cute wedding shoes too! I helped pick them out. That is really the only thing that I helped out with.)We have finally come back to the front of the temple but I am sure that you knew that, somehow.The end picture (that I am going to show you of the couple at the temple) but not the end to a wonderful married. It is only the beginning!

No comments: