Wednesday, April 15

Dad's Real Birthday

Now, I know that I have already talked about my dad's birthday party (you can read it again if you want to) but that is not what this post is about. I wanted to wish my dad a happy birthday on his birthday. Today is not his birthday, it was Monday. I just want to say I'm sorry that this birthday wish is so late but I like to go in order of things that happen and I had a lot of other posts to do before this one so it is understandable why I am late in doing it. So here it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I love you and I think that you are a wonderful person and you have been a great example for me all of my life. I have learned so much from you and I know that I will continue to do so wherever I end up being. LOVE YA DADDY!!!

No comments: