Thursday, April 2
The Bubble
I know that it is no longer called the Bubble but I will forever refer to it as that because that is how I grew up knowing it. I hope you know where I am talking about and if you don't then you are just going to have to ask someone. Michael and I went swimming there today with the family. It was a lot of fun to be together and it is nice that they have a indoor pool/play area for the little kids since Matty and Jossy came too. The place, in my opinion, is way too big! Michael and I have one more set of free passes that we are going to use to go ice skating (that is what Michael wants to use them for). I sure do hope that we can find are way around in that place with how large it is. I know that I should have taken my camera to show you how large it was but I didn't want anything happening to it while we were swimming. If you have not gone at all I do think that you need to go to it at least once so that you can see what it is like for yourself. I'll try to take pictures when we go ice skating (that is if I remember too do so).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment