Even though a lot happened it sure was a short trip but I was ready to go and get my little Hope. I really did miss her but I also didn't have that much time to think about it. We had to leave really early on Sunday morning so that we could pick her up before our church and get her all settled back at home too. When we got to Jimmy's house Hope was really happy to see us which I must admit I was a little surprised about because I would have thought that she would have had so much fun that she would not want to leave. We had a few moments to talk with Cindy and Jimmy before we had to go and it was nice to know that Hope was really good for them. It was kind of funny to hear that Hope didn't want to sleep in Jimmy's room but in Cindy's room. I guess I have gotten Hope so use to sleeping by me that she couldn't do it with Jimmy, sorry about that Jimmy. Jimmy had a little gift for Hope that he gave to us before we left. It was a bandanna! A blue on too which was totally awesome because that was the one color that I don't have and that I have been wanting to get him for a really long time too.
Doesn't she look great in it? (I took this picture once we had gotten home.) With all of Hopes things packed in the car we headed out but we let the kids have time to say goodbye to her first. Hope was happy to get in the car but not happy to have to sit in the back with all of the stuff from the trip. She wagged her tail at the house and watched it as we pulled away but as soon as we turned on the next street she was asleep on the back seat. She must have had a ton of fun to fall asleep that fast. She slept all of the way home and was a little unhappy when we had to wake her up for her to get out of the car to go inside the house. She went right upstairs to our room and took another nap while we got her cage set up again. Hope had no problem with us going to church on Sunday and to be honest Michael and I was a little jealous that she got to sleep and we had to go teach. Hope really needed that nap because the rest of the day was full of family things.
Hope is wishing/day dreaming that she was back with Jimmy and his family instead of at our crazy house. (I have know Hope to fall asleep sitting up before; really fun to watch.)
I like this picture of Hope too. You can see that she is still wearing the bandanna that Jimmy gave her. I let Hope pick what one she wants to wear for the day and she is picking this one every day so you know that she really misses Jimmy. Thanks again for watching her and I know that she can not wait to see you again Jimmy.
4 comments:
your more than welcome!
But thank you so much still. I hope that you like the little husky that we gave you too. I figure it will have to do until you get a real one someday and it can remind you of the time that you got to play with Hope.
Are you kidding?!?! I love the Husky toy! Did you like the card? I'm also glad Hope likes the bandana!
I loved the card and I am going to scrapbook it too, it is that great!
Post a Comment