Monday, April 13
Hope's First Sleepover
Like I told you before we found someone to watch Hope, Jimmy, so that both Michael and I could go to Julie and Jordi's wedding in Idaho. I had Hope all packed up on Thursday so she was really excited to go even though she didn't know where at the time. We left her at Jimmy's house on that Friday morning and when one of Jimmy's sister opened up the door (I think it was Emma who opened the door) Hope just ran right in and up to Cindy (Jimmy's mother). Hope was so happy that she got to go somewhere she didn't care that we left her behind. I think that she also knew just how much fun she was going to have too. You can read a little of what Hope did with Jimmy on his blog (click on Jimmy's name to get the link) and Cindy too with her blog (also click on her name for the link). Something fun too is that Hope was with Jimmy's family when they were celebrating Easter. Cindy wrote what her family did for Easter and you can see Hope in one picture too (again click on Cindy's name to get the link). So that is what happened to Hope while we were at the wedding. I will tell you more of when we picked her up later only because I want to go in order of everything that happened this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment