Tuesday, April 14

Before The Reception

After everyone was gone getting ready for the reception we took more pictures with the photographer. It was at this time when we got a lot of family pictures and things and some really cute fun ones too. This is where my camera was really having problems so please try to use you imagination of how good they could have looked. What makes a wedding even more beautiful (I think) is when you are completely surrounded by white. Now the couple really look like they are glowing. I also love Julies smile in this picture too.The parents of the happy couple. I think they all look really great and I am sure that both mothers and fathers are excited for their children today.Here is Julie's family that was able to make it to the wedding. Only two were missing, Julie's oldest brother and her little brother.Now you get to see Jordi's side. This is just his parents and siblings too. I'm pretty sure that they all made it there for the wedding but I'm not positive.Julie is totally being treated like a queen for the day with how her maid of honor and brides maids and even flower girls are helping her out. They are all so cute!But a true queen needs to be carried around sometimes or at least when she is to tired to walk, right? They guys were even good enough as to make sure not to drop her.I guess that it looked like so much fun that Jordi just had to have a turn too. Kings and queens are suppose to lift each other up. However, the girls dropped Jordi just a little bit but don't worry he was okay. It is kind of understandable that it happened with having the two little girls on the bottom doing all of the work; they sure were strong little girls to lift him.Sisters together enjoying a somewhat brake from the pictures. At least the photographers and not mine, as you can see.The father of the bride and don't worry he is nothing like the father in the actual movie Father Of the Bride. But I do have to tell you that he was totally driving me crazy that night with sticking his feet and hands into some of my pictures. He knew that my camera was having problems because I was complaining about it (a little to much which I feel bad about now that I realize I was doing it but I was really frustrated at the time). I would have a good shot and then at the last minute he would stick his hand in the picture so it would be ruined. So I took this picture in proof that he could be good for a couple of seconds when my camera was fast enough to catch him that is.Miles is so cute (he is our little cousin)! He fell asleep before or while we were doing pictures. I know that you must also be getting tired of them all but hang on for a bit longer because there is a ton more to come.

No comments: