Wednesday, April 8
Bad Scares Today
Thinking back on all of the things that have happened today makes me more tired then what I already am. To begin, we have been trying for a few days to find someone to watch Hope so that Michael and I can attend his sisters wedding. I had a friend that lived really close to where the wedding was going to be taking place and arranged for our family and the dog to stay with them. I had this all taken care of a month and a half ago (maybe longer). Then I got a e-mail from my friend saying that we couldn't stay with her anymore because something came up. Lucky for us Michael's parents found a place for us to stay and they did allow dogs but only when you are there in the room with them so we would have to find someone to watch Hope in a area that we really didn't know to many people. I have been calling like crazy to everyone that I know practically begging them to look after Hope for us and everyone has said no, even family. I was so worried that Michael was going to be the only one to go to the wedding but this morning we finally found someone to watch Hope. I just want to say thank you so much again Jimmy and Cindy for doing that for us. Hope has been seeing me get her things together and she is way excited. Now I am sure that you are wondering why was today bad and scary. Well that part wasn't, I was so happy that I am sure that I could have flown if I wanted too. Once we had that taken care of Michael and I had to go and get the rest of my fathers birthday present, his family party is on Sunday. While we were at a four way stop, there was no cars around, we went through and a yellow truck ran the stop sign and almost hit us on my side. I had looked up and they guy wasn't even looking at us! I yelled at Michael and he honked at the car which slowed down (but didn't stop) when it was only two feet away from hitting me. I guess Michael knew that the guy was not going to stop so he sped up quickly. It was really scary and we were both a little shook up from the experience. After we had my fathers present we went to go see Michael's grandpa that is in the hospital down here, they said that he had some internal bleeding. We got to the hospital and asked the information lady what room he was in because we didn't know and couldn't get a hold of someone that might know in the family. She looked through her list and could not find him on it. I know that my heart stopped because I was thinking the worst thing probably happened to him. The lady called another person and they couldn't even find him so we tried again to talk to someone in the family and got a hold of Michael's aunt how told us that he got out of the hospital yesterday. Apparently they were wrong and he doesn't have internal bleeding but they also don't know what it is and say that they can not treat it so they sent him home. I'm just glad that he was somewhat alright or at least compared to what I was thinking. I do feel bad that he is still in a lot of pain though. At least we will get to see him when we go up for the wedding because he lives really close to where it is taking place also. It sure does seem that when something good happens for us something really bad soon follows. I must say that I am a little nerves of what might happen next while we are on this trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment