Saturday, April 4

4 Today

Matty, my cute nephew, has turned 4 years old today. Something really interesting about this (that I would never have figured out on my own) is that it is the 4th month and he was born on the 4th day of this month and he is also turning 4 today, it is a day of 4's. My sister told me the 4 thing and I was really amazed that Matty is already having his golden birthday. In case you don't know what a golden birthday is I will tell you and if you do know you can skip this part, just a little. A golden birthday is where you have the age that you are turning match the same number that you were born on. Like what I said with Matty turning 4 on the 4th, cool hu? Anyways I am just wanting to say a happy birthday to him and that I love him so much and he is a blast to play with. I get to say that tomorrow since that is when we will be having a very big family birthday party for him. I know that Hope also wants me to say that she loves him a ton as I am sure you all already know if you have read some of my past posts with them together. So to conclude for now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTY!!!

No comments: