Wednesday, April 15
Preparations For New Job
I still can not believe that Michael has finally found a job and it is in his field too. I love to see him so happy. Life is going to change for us in so many ways and it is all very exciting and scary at the same time. Changes like a new job, living in a different state, meeting new people, paying lots of bills and so much more. Michael and I have already gotten some things taken care of in preparation for our move. We already contacted the apartment that we want to live in and have got our deposit on it too. All of the other apartment people/places that we talked to just didn't feel right and they were also more money (then what I wanted to pay) and were farther away from his job. I am just so grateful that we were blessed to even find this place and that we will be able to move into it in only three more weeks. If you remember I took pictures of the apartment, you can go back and look at the pictures again to help you remember what it looked like (click on apartment for link). I will take some more pictures of the place when we actually get to move in and when all of our stuff is finally settled too. I'm sure that the time will go by quickly but it will also feel like eternity before we get to move in. It is just so nice to have several things fall into place and we just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have been praying for us. I will try to keep you all posted on what is happening but I am so going to take a nice long brake from blogging only because of how much I have written in such a short amount of time. I know that if I don't I am going to go crazy! So I guess the reward of reading all of the things that I have written in this short amount of time is that now you get a brake too! Happy Brake To All And To All A Good LONG RestT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment