Saturday, April 18

Can't Stop Reading

I can not believe it but yet again I have read another book in only one day (really one night). I started and finished the book a couple days ago but have been avoiding posting about it because I needed that brake for a bit. I have been totally sucked into these Fablehaven books. I have finished reading the third book and have decided that it is now a book I would tell others to read. Well maybe only certain people that I know could handle a book like this. It is really different then any other book that I have read before, which is probably why it took me until now to figure out how I really felt about it. If you have not read the books yet you really need to do so, when you can find the time that is. Something great though is that I have finally got Michael to read the books too and he is now caught up to me. I can not wait to start the fourth book to see what interesting things are going to happen in that one.

No comments: