Wednesday, April 29
Moving Preparation
I can not believe that Michael and I are going to be moving soon. It has become a very crazy time for us since yesterday with getting everything ready. We got all of our things boxed up yesterday which thankfully did not take a long time to do. All we have left to pack is our bathroom things and cloths which I figure would be last to pack. Today we have cleaned the car to make sure it is ready for the trip and also visiting family to say goodbye. We saw grandma Shipley again and my sister Koreena and her children to say goodbye to them. Another person that we wanted to visit was my second oldest sister but she wasn't home when we were in the area. I feel bad that we missed her but I know that we will see her again (I just don't know when). There is still a lot of other things to do before we leave and I sure do hope that we can get them all done. Hope is excited to be going (especially when she saw me packing her things up) but I also know that she has no idea that this is a moving trip. At least she does really well traveling. I don't think I could handle a car sick dog in a small amount of space, the thought really scares me. We sure are going to miss everyone but we are also excited for all the new people that we are going to be meeting. A new adventure for us is definitely beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sad that you are leaving, but really happy for you too!!! We have to visit each other sometimes!!!
You shouldn't be sad because you left before us. We totally have to find a way to visit one another and show each other all of the cool places that we live by too.
Your going to let me play with Hope before you go right?!?!?!
I wish we had time to stop by but we actually left really fast so there was no time at all to stop and let you two play. But when we come down to visit we are totally going to be stopping at your house so that you can say hi and play for a bit.
Post a Comment