Monday, April 6
Job E-mails
I am going crazy today! Let me tell you why that is and see if you would go crazy too. This morning we got a e-mail from the company that Michael interviewed with like two weeks ago. The e-mail was from the president of the company (one of the many people Michael interviewed with) asking if someone had contacted him yet. We quickly replied and said no but that we would try and get a hold of them and thanked him for letting us know who to talk with. Lucky for us we had that other persons e-mail address and wrote them right after we had sent our first e-mail to the president of the company. After that was taken care of we have just been waiting to hear from them again. I have always hated playing the waiting game but when you can do nothing about it you just have to live with it. Finally, we got another e-mail late this afternoon and it really didn't tell us very much except to be patient. So that is why I am going crazy because I really want to know if Michael has the job or not. I sure do hope that we can at least find out tomorrow. I know that I am going to be checking the e-mail like every five minutes or something. Please keep on praying for us and thanks to you all that have been doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry that it is taking so long. I hate the waiting game too. I really wish that I could get a job. I am really thinking about going to Maryland to take the job there.
Post a Comment