Wednesday, March 4

Tight Fit

Hope does some very funny things especially when she wants to be close to us. Like when she wants to be on the bed but I will not let her she does the next best thing.Hope is right next to the bed but there is something about this above picture that is kind of funny. Yes, she is a tall dog but not that tall. To let you know she is actually laying down on the floor in this picture not standing up. If you can not see it then here is a picture of what she really looks like at a different angle.Isn't that funny how if you change your view how different things look. She has not moved from when I took the first picture so you can look and compare them if you want too. You can also see that there really is not a lot of room between her and the wall but she really likes to lay in this spot when she wants attention from us. Sometimes when she wants to be left alone I will find her asleep here too.She couldn't hold still any longer once Hope saw that I was at the end of the bed. It is really funny to watch her turn around in this tight spot and I am sure that one day I will get a video of her doing it too. She does it a lot I just have to be a little bit more patient.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a silly dog you have!!!!

Jimmy said...

dogs just get to love there owners

Monica said...

Well I know that she really loves us.