Tuesday, March 17

St. Patrick's Day

Today is another one of my favorite days because all day everyone has to wear the color green (as to not get pinched). My favorite color is also green, so it makes it an even better day for me. Something special about today is that this is also Hopes very first time celebrating the holiday with us because last year around this time she was still to young for us to bring home and I am pretty sure that they breeders didn't do anything really special for their dogs. So Hope is also wearing green today too. I had a couple people telling me that I should color her fur green. This is what I really did for her though.Yeah, only a little green bow today. I wish that I had a bandanna that was green for her because she likes those so much better then bows (I do too). There was no way that I was going to color her beautiful fun green either.What a lovely lady of elegance. Just so you know that I am not going to be dying her food green or anything else like that. I always have hated that because it just makes it look like something is wrong with it. I'm sure that we are going to come up with some fun things to do today and we hope that everyone else has a wonderful holiday and does not get pinched either. (I never liked the pinching part; why couldn't they have thought of something nicer to do for if you forgot?)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Even If I wasn't wearing Green yesterday I still wouldn't have to get pinched because my last name is Green!

Monica said...

That is what I told Linda yesterday and I think that you two sure are lucky (even more) for being a green.