Monday, March 23

My Birthday Today

I have had a lot of people wish me a happy birthday today and have really appreciated the kind words. I have had a nice lay back day which is what I like. I also know that I must be crazy to be posting on my birthday but that is just something that I enjoy doing so I did it. A lot has happened today too and it all has been pretty good things. Michael worked this morning so I just tried to sleep in until he got home but there was a little scratch at my door and so I go and check and it is Penny, my oldest sisters dog. She came in the room and I say that it was to wish me a happy birthday. I'm sure that she was wanting something else but I am just going to say it was for the birthday wishes to me. Penny actually stayed in the room and was not scared of Hope, which is not totally normally. I think that she had a little extra confidence because Hope was still really tired from yesterday, as you can see.I am still amazed at how close Penny got to Hope. After Penny left the room I did my normal morning things and waited for Michael to get home. I read a book that I got yesterday while I waited. Once Michael was home I opened up my presents from him and his parents. I just loved what they got me and I am still amazed that they found it. Then Michael had to make a couple phone calls which took longer then what I thought that they would but it was fine because the phone calls, to me, are way more important. So we didn't really go out today and just enjoyed staying home being with one another. I think that it was a pretty great day. The only sad part is that a birthday ends and I have to get back to doing the normal everyday things like before. At least I will always have the memories and be able to think fondly of the day. I hope everyone else has had a wonderful day too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come and join in on the fun and give you your present! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! p.s. I hate that little word verification thingy!

Unknown said...

I'm glad your birthday was soo good!! What did Michael and his parents give you?

Jimmy said...

Happy Birthday!

Monica said...

Linda ~ Sorry about the word verification thing but I kind of like it for some reason. I did have a wonderful day and thank you so much for your gift. I LOVE IT!!!

Sara ~ Michaels parents gave me a perfect gift! A cross-stitching book of precious moments that is based on friendship. I love it so much because they are so cute but they are also so very hard to find too. Michael gave me several things that I don't think I could list them all.

Jimmy ~ Thank you!